Finalist!!!

Sooooooooo  excited!  My photo is a finalist in Pioneer Woman's Horse Photo Contest!  Here are some of the wonderful comments that people left about my photo.  So nice to get some positive feedback. :)  Thanks everyone.  It means so much to me!

~christina b. On Tuesday, April 5 at 8:53 am
aschwarck is definitely the best one. the focus, coloring, etc. is perfect!

~Lisa S. On Tuesday, April 5 at 10:24 am
The one by aschwarck. A horse in motion is magnificent and beautiful, especially if the horse looks happy.

~Aparna E. On Tuesday, April 5 at 10:26 am
My favorite is the one by aschwarck. I think it completely shows the essence of a horse Beautiful! Congrats to all the finalists!

~Brittney - Our Greener Acres On Monday, April 4 at 9:07 pm
Number 4 is my favorite!! To me, it shows everything of what a horse is

~MontanaMom On Monday, April 4 at 9:15 pm
I can’t decide between the 7MSN Ranch, the Cotton Wife, LeesaMaree or aschwarck! But then again, they’re all so lovely!!

~Becky On Monday, April 4 at 9:43 pm
Wow! What a hard choice…but my favorite is aschwarck–such power and beauty!!

~Alyssa On Monday, April 4 at 10:25 pm
I love the one by aschwarck. It is an amazing picture and my favorite!

~Linda G. On Monday, April 4 at 10:32 pm
All winners in my book, but I really love the one by aschwarck. Not only does it capture everything beautiful about a horse, but to me it looks like he’s running toward a beloved owner (the photographer).

~Carolyn On Monday, April 4 at 10:38 pm
I don’t usually comment on these, but I have to say, when I was just browsing through them, the one by Aschwark literally took my breath away. It looks like I am there, and that is such a beautiful photo in every way. Wow!!! Kudos to a great photographer!

~Okiemama On Monday, April 4 at 10:42 pm
They’re all spectacular. But I’m so drawn to aschwarck. It’s like I’m breathing in the fresh, cold air right in that moment. So much energy and beauty and strength.

~Ann On Monday, April 4 at 11:04 pm
They are all incredible! Something about the one by aschwarck: the mane flying, the horse’s nostrils, the gallop, the white, white snow…

~Clare Jones On Monday, April 4 at 11:25 pm
I love number 4… did the 1st run round, even more so now.. and the cat and horse is great too…although I don’t like cats, so it will have to be no. 4.

~Karen On Tuesday, April 5 at 7:44 am
Wow…this is one of the best overall finals you’ve had so far. I’m going to give my top nod to aschwarck, but there are easily 4-5 in there that would make good winners in my book. Great job everyone!

~Media On Tuesday, April 5 at 8:27 am
I think the one by aschwarck just absolutely sums up everything that the word “horse” means.. Good luck to all!

~donna On Tuesday, April 5 at 8:40 am
aschwarck is my favorite! beautiful!

~Cowgirl Wannabe On Wednesday, March 30 at 6:18 pm
My vote, even though we’re not, is for aschwarck!!!! The horse is stunning! Just loving life!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

~bobbie On Wednesday, March 30 at 6:28 pm
Oh. My. I usually don’t comment on individual pix, but I MUST on rebawinter… Love the picture, love the horse!!

~Leesha On Wednesday, March 30 at 8:26 pm
aschwarck, WOW! I love your photo!

~Lisa K On Wednesday, March 30 at 10:57 pm
LOVE the horse in the snow. What a gorgeous shot!

~Media On Thursday, March 31 at 8:23 am
I’m in love, the one by aschwarck gets my vote!!

~Becky On Thursday, March 31 at 9:07 am
All of them are beautiful but I LOVE the aschwarck one–so simple and gorgeous!!

~Cindy On Saturday, April 2 at 7:11 pm
I love the snowy shot by aschwarck!